Financial markets and securities trading are on the brink of major disruption in the form of tokenization: the issuance of digital tokens that represent real, tradable assets. This new “token economy” is made possible by rapidly maturing blockchain technology at the core of these digital assets. The result is greatly reduced friction involved in creating, buying and selling securities, transforming the financial ecosystem and hence the business of stock exchanges.
, Ledger, News, Storage
French cryptocurrency hardware wallet company Ledger published a post on its official blog on Feb. 14 apologizing for issues...
, Energy, News
The global blockchain in energy utilities market is expected to grow by 60 percent by 2024, according to a...
, Baidu, China, Dapps, News
Chinese search giant Baidu has launched a blockchain platform aimed to simplify commercial deployment of decentralized apps, or dapps....
, Crowdfunding, News, Startup
A new blockchain platform is vowing to take on established crowdfunding sites — and argues that their lack of...
, Chainspace, Facebook, Featured, News
Facebook has made its first acquisition in the blockchain space. The social network has quietly hired the team behind...
- Bitex Global Launches XBX on Global Exchanges
- Smartrade Launches Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Blockchain Startup Takes on Mainstream Crowdfunding Sites to Cut Number of Failed Projects
- NEO Is Becoming the Most Developer-friendly Blockchain for Smart Economy Vision
- Freewallet Gets All Top Ten CoinMarketCap Coins